Silver sterling 925 is a precious metal which may naturally tarnish over a period of time. It’s normal that the gold-plated lose their color. By following below guidelines you can make your jewelry last longer:
- Avoid contact with perfumes, make-up, body lotions, hair sprays, household products or other chemicals;
- Keep away from heat sources and do not submerge in water;
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, gardening or performing sports activities;
- Don’t expose your jewels to salt air and products containing sulfur, such as rubber bands and some papers;
- Avoid exposing the jewelry to strong direct light, sunlight or a powerful lamp for a long period;
- Protect your jewelry from knocks and scratching;
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch when not in use.Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together;
- Clean your POMME ROUGE pieces with a clean and soft tissue.
And don’t forget occasionally your skin pH can intensify the changes in gold plated jewelry.
Gold plated services are available upon budget. If you wish to have your jewelry polished, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org